5 Questions for Hunter
My name is Hunter C.! I am 10 years old and live in Florham Park, NJ. I have been at Timber Lake West for just one summer and I am counting the days until my 2nd summer this August – 2nd Session! At home, I take Taekwondo (which is a Korean martial art) 3 days a week and it keeps me super busy along with school! I love animals and have 2 dogs named Rascal and Delilah. When I am at West, I love taking care of the animals at Nature!
1) What is the number #1 thing you love most about camp?
The #1 thing I love most about camp is all the fun activities we do and how everyone treats each other nicely, like family!
2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you at camp?
The funniest thing that ever happened to me at camp was when I fell off the banana boat into the lake. It was SO much fun!
3) What is your favorite memory from last summer?
My favorite memory from last summer was when I won 2 awards at “The Westies.” Especially the Go-Kart award, since that was my favorite activity!
4) Describe camp using only 3 words:
My Summer Home
5) What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?
This summer I’m most looking forward to seeing my old bunk mates and having more fun and making more memories!